Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving out and Moving on.

Ok. So I have not been as good about the blog as I had hoped to be. I hope no one has been holding there breath waiting for me to post another blog or you have probably turned blue and passed out by now.

I do have to admit that part of my problem has been access to the computer. Since I have been living with my aunt and uncle since moving out and seperating from Darin I have only been able to use the computer when my cousin is not on it which is very rarely.

But that is all about to change. At the end of May I am moving in to my own apartment. It is a great step forward for Caitlin and I. We are very excited about the new place. It is a new beginning and one I am going to cherish.

I am so grateful to my aunt and uncle for being there to catch me at my weakest and most miserable time. I have been able to grow and heal while living with them and I will never be able to repay them for all the good they have done for me. But it is time to step out of the protective bubble and move forward.

I received a plaque in the mail today from my Dad and it really sums up my life right now. It is a quote from Neil A. Maxwell. It said " Faith in God includes faith in His timing. " How beautiful is that?

I may not know why my life has taken the turn that it has. I do know I have no idea what is in front of me and what my future holds, but I do have faith that it will be wonderful and happy because I know that God loves me and blesses me. He has already given me so many wonderful ones.

If will be filling everyone in with more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment